Amazingly, this dish can be prepared under 30 minutes and it's so simple that you'll never fail. There're only a few points to keep in mind:
- Do not use breast meat. It's not meant for frying.
- Do not be stingy with corn starch. Coat meat sufficiently.
- You don't need to deep-fry the meat. Use oil sparingly but make sure the meat is evenly fried.
- Forget about following the recipe step-by-step. Unless if you're cooking for guests, it's all about personal preferences so be your own judge!
Green pepper / paprika
Lots of black pepper
Lots of white pepper
1. Cut meat into appropriate size and coat with cornstarch.
2. Deep-fry until golden brown.
3. Mix ingredients for sauce according to personal preference. Set aside.
4. Leave chicken on paper towel to dry.
5. Stir-fry green pepper and onion. Remove from pan.
6. Heat prepared sauce, add meat and finally the green pepper and the onion.