Wednesday 1 April 2009

Can I Go to Bed Already?

Can I Go to Bed Already? :: Wallpaper
I spent the whole afternoon working on a composite photo but it turned out crappy. So, I ended up taking a simple shot instead, starring Stitch's cousin.

Decent shot, don't you think? At least, now I can call it a day! Phew!

The white backdrop effect was achieved by turning over a wall calendar and propping it against the wall. No special lighting equipment used. Just the fluorescent lamp on the ceiling. I've been thinking of making a light tent but for the meantime, improvisation does the trick. "Necessity is the mother of invention," as the saying goes!

View Large Size (1280 x 800)
Download Large Size (1280 x 800) as widescreen wallpaper

2 persons flung their shoes:

phyee86 said...

err.... a bit too white and too bright for me....

Kryptos said...

I prefer dark wallpapers too but over here, I'd to overexpose the backdrop to cover the creases.