Saturday 14 February 2009

14th of February

Woohoot, Valentine's Chocolate. One... Two... And three... Muahahaha! Okay, okay, I know that they're giri-choco (義理チョコ, obligatory-gift chocolate) but come on, don't be a wet blanket! It's these little things that brighten up this pathetic guy's day. After all, this year it's another uneventful V-day.

A rather disappointing development unfolded yesterday. But, ah, after what I've gone through two years ago, I have a surprisingly high threshold for disappointments. So, meh! I'm cool.

Slowing down
If there's any lesson that I ought to learn from the failed relationship, it is to take things slowly, one step at a time. Sometimes, you just have to stop and look, instead of rushing ahead blindly.

Unfortunately, that is a lesson I am yet to learn.

0 persons flung their shoes: