Sunday 8 February 2009

Red for Prosperity

While people were celebrating Chinese New Year, I was buried under an avalanche of reports. I've long finished my reports but it's far from over yet. Exams, gah!

Alright, maybe I can't really say I'm busy because I can still find time for Flickr-ing! Voila, look what I dug out from my pile of rejected Yokohama photos!

Red for Prosperity

This photo was taken at Yokohama's Chinatown (横浜中華街) on Chinese New Year Eve. I still have a couple of photos from Motomachi which are yet to be posted. But this one has to come first. Technically speaking, Chinese New Year isn't over yet so I still made it in time. It's now or never: Happy Chinese New Year!

Photography isn't only about taking photos. Sometimes, some post-processing can save those crappy photos from the recycle bin. This was my first attempt on texturing, so I might have gone overboard with the grungy effects. But I'm quite satisfied with the final results. Have got to get more fresh photos to try this on!

0 persons flung their shoes: