Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year 2009

So, the year 2008 is over? Ah well. Uh, new year resolutions? Forget about that. They're meant to be broken anyway. Maybe I should try make some doomsday prophecies. But then, since they tend to be much more accurate when they're not put on paper, that can wait.

Instead, I'll post some photos to end the year. This is pretty much a continuation from the previous post: Merry Christmas 2008 (Monday, 29 December 2008)

Season's greetings from Cocktail Street
Firstly, season's greetings from Cocktail Street, Tokyo Dome City. This is my favourite winter illumination shot this year. This year's theme is romantic: Milky Way. I like the reflections in the water especially.

Season's greetings from La Qua
Another one from Tokyo Dome City. This one was taken in front of La Qua.


One final shot from Odaiba. Here's Rainbow Bridge all lighted up, and Tokyo Tower partially hidden. It takes just a little romantic thought to imagine a rainbow linking between Tokyo Bay and the island.

That's all I've got to share for now. I've done working on some other shots as well so look forward to them in the next post! Now I'll go work on my 2009 doomsday prophecies.

Last but not least, Happy New Year, folks!

0 persons flung their shoes: